Double-Sided Dump Truck is mainly used for metallurgy, mining, coal mines, railways, highway ramps, hydraulic culverts, underground mine flats, inclined wells and military culverts, such as engineering excavation, construction, simple and high-efficiency slag transport equipment. Effectively improve the transportation volume and transportation speed and improve the level of mechanized operation line.MAIN PARAMETER OF
1,3.Double-Sided Dump Truck selection conforms to national standards or industry standards. The selected models should be new, energy efficient, reliable, and widely used in the industry.
2. The 3.Double-Sided Dump Truck is fully functional, technologically advanced, and meets personal safety and labor protection conditions.
3, 3.Double-Sided Dump Truck is designed and manufactured according to standard specifications, and can be safely and continuously operated under normal conditions.
4. When operating under normal working conditions, the noise and vibration of the equipment shall not exceed the specified value.
5. The 3.Double-Sided Dump Truck is supplied without a prototype component.
6. It can provide spare parts for wearing parts in time, and all heavy parts are equipped with lifting and fixing devices for easy installation, maintenance or handling.
7, parts and components have good interchangeability.
8. Rotating parts are easy to disassemble and repair.
9. The rotating parts of the running parts should be flexible and free from jamming. The lubricated part is well sealed and has no leakage. The temperature rise of the bearing is generally ≤40 °C, and the maximum is not more than 75 °C.PHOTOS OF