1. Perfectness standard for mine cart wheel sets
(1) The mine car runs smoothly. When one of the four wheels on a horizontal track does not contact the surface of the track, the gap does not exceed 3 mm.
(2) Cracks are not allowed on the wheels, and the degree of wear on the wheel rims should not be less than 13mm; For mine cars of 1T or below, the excessive thickness of tire wear should not be less than 6mm. For rail cars of 2T, the excessive thickness of tire wear should not be less than 7mm. For mine cars of 3T or above, the excessive thickness of tire wear should not be less than 8mm.
(3) The wheels are regularly refueled and rotate flexibly. Wheel end swing: the rolling bearing should not exceed 2mm; Tapered roller bearings shall not exceed 3 millimeters.
2. Perfect standard for mine car connection equipment
(1) The safety factor of the mine car beam, joint, and bolt shall not be less than 10%, and the wear of the connecting hook and bolt shall not exceed 15% of the original size. The bending value of the chain link and pin should not exceed 10% of the diameter of the chain and pin.
(2) The cast steel contacts are not cracked, and the springs are not broken or permanently deformed. The expansion length of elastic contact parts is 10 millimeters to 30 millimeters.
3. Perfect standard for mine car body and bottom beam
(1) The box has no holes, the depth of the concave and convex parts is not more than 50mm, the length of the crack is not more than 100mm, and the difference in diagonal length of the upper opening is not more than 50mm.
(2) The bottom beam shall not be welded or cracked, the rivets shall not be loose, and the looseness of rivets and bolts in other parts shall not exceed 10% of the total number.