1. Standard of Wheelset Perfectness
(1) The tramcar runs smoothly. When one of the four wheels on the horizontal track does not contact the rail surface, the clearance is not more than 3 mm.
2) No cracks shall be allowed on wheels, and the wear excess thickness of wheel flange shall not be less than 13 mm; the wear excess thickness of tread shall be no less than 6 mm for tramcars of 1 T or less, no less than 7 mm for tramcars of 2 T and no less than 8 mm for tramcars of 3 T.
(3) The wheels are regularly oiled and rotated flexibly. Wheel end swing: rolling bearings do not exceed 2 mm; tapered roller bearings do not exceed 3 mm.
2. Perfect Standard for Connecting Devices
(1) The safety factor of the beam, joint and bolt of the mine car is not less than 10%, and the wear of the connecting coupler ring and bolt is not more than 15% of the original size. The bending value of chain ring and pin should not exceed 10% of the diameter of chain and pin. (2) There is no crack in the cast steel contact and no fracture or permanent deformation in the spring. The expansion length of the elastic contact is 10 mm to 30 mm.
3. Perfect Standard of Car Box and Bottom Beam
(1) There are no holes in the boxes, the depth of concave and convex parts is not more than 50 mm, the length of cracks is not more than 100 mm, and the difference of diagonal length of the upper mouth is not more than 50 mm.
(2) The bottom beam shall not be welded or cracked, the rivets shall not be loosened, and the rivets and bolts in other parts shall not be loosened more than 10% of the total number.